Friday, August 2, 2013

ABC 123

boys round here  by Blake Shelton on Grooveshark
     I'm loving this song right now so obviously you should be loving it too. Listen to it on repeat and learn all the words and let's go sing it at karaoke sometime ok? We can do that now that I know he's saying, "Chew tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco, spit," and not, "chewed a back of, chewed a back of, chewed a back of spit." I mean obviously "chewed a back of" doesn't even make any sense so I don't know what I was thinking. What I DO know is that the boys 'round here are backing their azzes up with the birthday lady herself, Whitney. Duh, it's #backthatazzup Friday and if you're not participating then you've probably never had a shot of Fireball, either.
Before we move on to the next step, I have to share something I think is really cool.

Next stop: A BILLION.

Heh-nee-ways....
At least five people have done the ABC post this week, and I'm all about bandwagon jumping.
Plus, when MySpace was all the rage 8 years ago (EEK I'm old) I was a self-proclaimed survey/bulletin queen. I mean really, I would do four or five surveys a DAY.
I'm really glad those days are over.
But let's do another one, for old time's sake.


A: Attached or Single? SO single. I like to be alone.
Don't be offended by this.


B: Best Friend? I have so many great amazing wonderful friends but I'd have to go with Jacey. I've known the girl 10 years and she convinced me to move back to paradise and she never listens to my advice. And Lisa's up there too because we used to go out and eat In N Out fries in the bathtub and it was perfectly innocent get your mind out of the gutter.

C: Cake or pie? I like to eat cake and talk about pie. 

D: Day of the week? Friday. WHOA didn't see that coming, didja? I like it because I can stay up as late as I want without worrying about waking up at 530 6 the next morning. Plus I like the anticipation of the weekend. And today just happens to be Friday so GO LIL OL' ME.


E: Essential item? Chapstick. 


F: Favorite color? Purple it's pink. I've been lying to myself for too many years trying to pretend like I'm not that girly, but it's time to embrace the pink. 

G: Gummy bears or worms? Trolli sour gummi worms. You can mail me some if you want to, I won't be mad.

H: Hometown? Los Osos. DA bears.

I: Favorite indulgence? Alcohol even though saying that makes me sound like such an alcoholic. I'm not, I promise.


J: January or July? January. COLDNESS.

K: Kids? Maybe someday, but not right now because I value my sleep and bathroom privacy.

L: Life isn’t complete without? Googly eyes. DUH.


M: Marriage date? Would you judge me if I told you I've had my date picked out for two years even though I have no one to marry? And I'm not telling you what it is because I don't want you to a) judge me, or b) steal it. It falls on a Saturday in 2016 so I have a while before I need to get desperate figure something else out.

N: Number of brothers/sisters? Two brothers, two sisters, one brother-in-law and one sister-in-law.
I know I know I know.
It's the most blurry picture ever, well deal with it. It's all I got.
I can take pictures of sunsets and food and twenty hundred selfies,
but the siblings can't get it together enough to take photos of all of us.
#Fail

O: Oranges or Apples? Well that just depends on my mood. I love a good orange but sometimes I just need to crunch something. 

P: Phobias/Fears? How convenient that I just did an entire post on this.

Q: Quotes? Explaining humor is like dissecting a frog: you can do it, but the frog dies in the process.

R: Reasons to smile? This GIF. I watched it so much yesterday, and I cried from laughing three different times. 


S: Season of choice? Fall. I love fall because of scarves and football and the world series blah blah blah but letsbi-honest, the real reason we all love fall is because that's when all the good TV comes back on. 

T: Tag 5 people. 


U: Unknown fact about me? 
Just kidding, I can't do that.

V: Vegetable? I like vegetables. I like them a lot. But I still always choose candy over veggies. #fitnessfail

W: Worst habit? Sarcasm. One time a girl told me, "If I didn't know you were joking I'd think you were the biggest bitch I'd ever met." Someone peed in her Cheerios that morning, I think. 


X: Xray or Ultrasound? X-ray vision.

Y: Your favorite food? Sandwiches.


Z: Zodiac sign? Gemini, but I don't really pay attention to horoscopes and stuff like that because one time I did one of those personality tests and it told me that I can't make up my mind (which is true) and that I wouldn't last in a marriage because I change my mind so much. Aca-SCUZE me? NO and now I'm ruined from horoscopes and personality tests FOREVER.


 photo ScreenShot2013-06-23at112320PM_zps46bb1b5d.png

15 comments:

  1. Props to you for this. I do not have the patience for this!! Also...Love the song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Friday, too. And Chapstick. And being alone is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can actually put my whole fist in my mouth, quite an impressive and useful talent it is too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im loving all the Friends references. And Bridesmaids. And Mean Girls. Basically, you have amazing taste in moving and TV shows (haha)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious!! I love your gifs! Now everytime I hear that song I will think "chewed a back of"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun post, I might have to steal!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so.many.glorious.gifs. especially honey boo boo. god i love that fattie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg. your unknown fact about the fist?....I can totally do that.. :-\

    love the gif of honey boo boo...she is such a hoot

    happy weekend girly!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to leave you a really long obnoxious comment with my thoughts and opinions on certain letters. Except none of this surprises me. So I'll just say thank you again for the Honey Boo Boo gif. And I like that wedding date. Can I have it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. THE GIFS IN THIS POST JUST GAVE ME LIFE. Seriously you nailed it. Also, I have a condition called Chronic Bitch Face so everyone thinks I'm a bitch.. it's fine. I love sarcasm!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally laughed out loud watching honey boo boo juggle. Although I probably shouldn't have because she's better at it than me. oh and sandwiches? Best. food. ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Honey boo boo juggle.. that's top notch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahhhh Red Ross!!!! hahahaha I'm so glad you posted that!

    LittleBirdBlogs

    ReplyDelete
  14. If I were to pick the worst type of person it would be the one who doesn't understand sarcasm. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1) LOVE that Legally Blonde gif. Perfection. 2) Bitchiness is my favorite kind of humor.

    ReplyDelete