Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Favorites

It's Friday which means that my brain has basically been shut off since my alarm went off at 5:26 this morning and I snoozed for a good 33 minutes (until 5:59 in case you didn't want to do the math, I know I didn't). So I'm here to give you another episode of Friday Favorites (previously known as Favorite Things Friday which doesn't have the same ring to it). Please contain your excitement. Or don't.

Donuts.
Chocolate frosted sprinkle cake donuts, to be specific. Two, please.
Cake donuts are really the only kind I like. I know some people swear by the airy glazed Krispy Kreme kind but I can't stand those. Blech. No thanks. Almost every day Sometimes I stop by the bakery on my way to work and get two donuts and a large coffee (insert cop joke here), but I've really been trying not hard at all really hard to stop doing that because my pants aren't fitting very well anymore. Oh well, that's a sacrifice I'll just have to make, I guess.


Eating and Sleeping.
Pretty self explanatory, really.
Sometimes I have dreams that I'm eating and that's the best of both worlds.

E-Cards.
Especially this one.
Have you ever lived with people who conveniently "forgot" to replace the roll?
Or worse, the people who put a new roll on but do it UNDER instead of OVER?
(AKA the WRONG way.)
**SHUDDER**


The Library.
I got a new library card yesterday and it made me really nostalgic.
Mostly of the times my mom threatened to not drive me to the library until I cleaned my room/did my math homework/practiced the piano/did more math homework.


Quotes.
The good ones, like this from The Office.
But not anything that Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn, The Dali Lama, Buddha, etc etc etc said because guess what? Chances are that NONE OF THEM EVER SAID THOSE THINGS.
Please stop.

Margaritas.
Firestone makes the best (because they are so strong you might fall off your stool after half of your first one).
And really, any kind of drink after a long day of sleep checking Twitter checking Instagram reading blogs work makes everything better. Also I need some new suggestions for drinks because "margarita" "vodka cranberry and orange" "margarita on the rocks no salt" are really long names for things and it makes me sound way more high maintenance than I am. 

What are some of YOUR favorite things?

1 comment:

  1. The fact that you put the toilet paper on the roll the right way means that you're allowed to live with me. Come to Canada.

    ReplyDelete