Wednesday, April 24, 2013

WIWW

Happy Hump Day!! For a while I have been enjoying [not participating in] What I Wore Wednesday. And today I finally remembered to actually snap a couple of pictures before I headed out the door (at 6:34am...wahhhhh)! 

Linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy for the first time! 

~Photos on the left: Let's just be real. Mornings aren't fun for anyone.~
Before...After.
I know, I know, don't be jealous of how AWAKE AND HAPPY I look at 6am.
1. PAJAMAS!
Shirt: Hooters. Probably one of the most comfortable shirts I own. 
Sweat pants: Target.
SOCKS: TARGET.
Hair: BED HEAD.

2. Top: Lauren Conrad @ Kohls
Pants: The Gap
Shoes: Target

3. Blazer: Lauren Conrad @ Kohls.


Since I woke up late this morning, I had ONE SHOT to get my hair to look ok. Usually I hesitate to put it up because it's iffy whether or not it will look ok, and thankfully today's hair wasn't a total disaster. So, that was a plus. AND, I beat my craving for donuts, so there's another plus.



4 comments:

  1. great post. great humor! and great before and after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean, you're like really really pretty. You should dress like your before picture more often (in public duh).
    Also, love the outfit you actually wore to work. So spiffy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean, you're like really really pretty. You should dress like your before picture more often (in public duh).
    Also, love the outfit you actually wore to work. So spiffy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean, you're like really really pretty. You should dress like your before picture more often (in public duh).
    Also, love the outfit you actually wore to work. So spiffy.

    ReplyDelete