- Christmas was wonderful. I was home for 6 whole days and it was so wonderful to be able to spend time with my friends and family back in Los Osos.
- We had a party at our apartment for New Year's Eve, and we had a good turnout of about 25 people. Lots of fun, lots of food, definitely a night to remember.
- I started going to the gym back in December with my gym buddy, and we've been able to go pretty regulary unless one of us is sick or otherwise inconvenienced (which happens more often than we should). While I haven't had any changes in my physique, it feels good to be active and to feel our endurance build up.
- I got the stomach flu over the weekend. Around midnight one night I woke up and was S-I-C-K in pretty much every way. It was miserable. I was waking up every 30-45 minutes rushing to the toilet, and ALL I WANTED was water, but even that was making me throw up. It was one of the worst nights I'd ever had. The next two days I could hardly do anything so I just laid low and didn't mind it.
- I FINALLY WATCHED ALL 6 STAR WARS MOVIES!!!!!!!
- Last night my brother and I went to a casting call for Wheel of Fortune. The event was at Morongo Casino, and it was l-oooooo-n-g. I realized a few things.
- I HATE casinos. I'd never spent that much time in one before and it. was. gross. It smelled like alcohol, sweat, stale cigarettes, greed, and desperation. Don't think I'll be going to Vegas any time soon.
- My flats from Target aren't good shoes to wear if I'm going to be standing for 4 hours.... OW.
- ALWAYS carry a water bottle.
- Brothers are good company.
- Wheel of Fortune is a HARD SHOW TO GET ON. Everyone fills out an application and they draw names to pick people who get to try out. Neither my brother nor I got chosen, but we had fun, nonetheless. Hightlight: a woman named Candi Ham. Seriously. And there was an angry drunken gay cowboy who kept talking to us, a woman wearing a tie who likes to raft and drink beer, a wedding planner who talks so fast I don't think her sentences have words, and many other interesting characters. I agree with what Robert said when I asked him if he'd ever want to go to another audition: Well, maybe not TOMORROW.....
Maybe I'll keep this thing updated, maybe not.
"Two guys walk into a bar, the first guy says to the bartender, 'I'll have an H2O.' The second guy says, 'I'll have an H2O 2.' The second guy dies."