Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ten on a WednesdayalmostThursday

1. If you could watch only one movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably Baby Mama. I think that movie is absolutely hilarious. But I also love the LOTR trilogy ... so maybe if the trilogy was on one disc I would choose that one. Maybe.
2. Let’s say someone wrote a screenplay about you; what actor/actress would you choose to play you and why?
Rachel McAdams. She's been the catty teenager (Mean Girls), the romantic girl (Notebook), the girl next door (Wedding Crashers), the BA (Red Eye), and the tortured artist whose life was planned out for her before it even began (Time Traveler's Wife). Plus she's had all the same hair colors I've had. And she's got a donk.
3. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
The Lion King. I saw it once with my aunt and once with Morgan and her mom, and I cried both times. (WHEN MUFASA DIED.)
4. Did you ever make out at the back of a movie theater in middle school/high school?
Nope
5. Are you a Netflix-er, Blockbuster-er or a Redbox-er? (Or none of the above?)
Red Box on occasion.
6. Name one actor/actress who you would give anything to have a dinner date with.
Christian Bale or Johnny Depp or Rachel McAdams 
7. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
Lady in the Water. I HATED that movie.
8. Do you sneak snacks into the theater when you go?
Yes, but l don't really go to movies that often. And since I gave up sugar for May (except I've cheated a couple off times) I've only gone to one movie, and I sneaked in a bag of apple slices.
9. Movie theater popcorn: love or hate it?
I LOVE it.
10. What is the all-time best Disney movie in your opinion?
Disney or Disney/Pixar? Beauty and the Beast or Finding Nemo I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment