1. What is your cleaning style like? I don't necessarily keep things neat and tidy, but I'm not a dirty person. I would rather spend more hours all at once than fewer hours more frequently cleaning. This is why my bath towel is never folded, my hair ties don't stay in the drawer, my bed is never made, and my drawers are not organized. And I'm perfectly ok with that. It's organized clutter. It's comfortable. And I don't care enough about what people think when they see my clutter to actually do something about it.
2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy? Probably a necklace. But I don't really have outfits that are that versatile. I'm really not good at fashion at all.
3. Do you like stormy weather? I LOOOOVE stormy weather. I love to curl up on the couch with a good book or a classic movie with my coffee and think deep thoughts and marvel at God.
4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day? Popsicles.
5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day? Coffee.
6. Who is your favorite animated character? I used to say Kronk from Emperor's New Groove, and I think I'll stick with that, because I don't want to think about it right now.
7. What do you keep your jewelry in? I keep it on a really pretty candelabra I found at Z Galleries. It's white ceramic and is perfect for housing my necklaces, earrings, rings, and bracelets. And I really love it.
8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?They're all Lisa-themed because I don't decorate. Meaning there is a lot of sparkle and everything matches.
9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite? Not really. I'm not into interior design.
10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking? Saturday night. I made a phone call and said some things that were very honest, and it was risky, but the response was what I expected and I'm glad those things are out in the open now.