Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ten on a Tuesday

I don't care that it's Wednesday and not Tuesday. I'm wasting time while putting off getting ready to go to work.
1. Where are you from? Have you lived there your whole life?
I was born in Dallas and 9 months later was uprooted by my parents and we moved to Los Osos, CA. I claim that as where I'm from. Yes, be jealous. Although, I have now lived in Southern California for over 4 years and I don't hate it anymore ... so we'll see what happens here .... 
2. How would you classify your clothing style?
Ummmmm.... I don't know. Before I met Lisa I didn't really have style. Seriously. It was jeans or sweats with T-shirts and tanks. Seriously. My biggest thing is that is has to be comfortable. Comfortable and classy. I hate this question.
3. What kind of car do you drive?
A '95 Volvo. It's maroon and awesome
4. What would your dream home look like if you could have it (or already do!)?
I have no idea. I always thought I wanted a two-story house, but I've heard those are a pain to clean and the stairs can get really annoying. I do know that I would want a lot of windows and open space. None of this claustrophobic dark wood paneling crap. And I would have vaulted ceilings and lots of lights.
5. Do you have kids, and if so, how many and how old were you when you had them?
No babies that are biologically mine, but there are some kids that I claim as my own. You know who you are.
6. What is your favorite hobby?
I change hobbies about every two weeks. Right now it's eating, but it has also been reading, crocheting, writing, working out, and training the puppy.
7. Are you going to have any New Year’s resolutions for 2011?
I never have resolutions, and I think it's dumb to have to wait for January 1st to start some resolutions. But if I HAD to choose, I would quit soda, exercise more, journal, and have daily devotions. And eat more veggies.
8. What is something, if anything, that you’d want to change about yourself?
I've been thinking about this a lot the past few days. I am a slob, and I really don't like that about myself. I REALLY don't like that about myself. So, I wish I wasn't a slob. And I wish I was more optimistic. 
9. What is something that you love about yourself?
I can get along with most people, and I'm flexible.
10. Pick one of the following: Someone to cook for you, someone to do your laundry, or someone to do your dishes.
LAUNDRY LAUNDRY LAUNDRY LAUNDRY!!! I HATE doing laundry. I love cooking and I never have very many dishes, but I absolutely hate laundry. There's just too much to it. Ugh. Take it away!

2 comments:

  1. Serious?? I'll do your laundry if you do my cooking!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, I would travel all the way to Kansas if you would do all my laundry.

    ReplyDelete