Monday, December 27, 2010

Lately....

Wow! So much has happened ... and I'm honestly hesitant to post much because there are so many unknowns right now. I have some big decisions to make, but thankfully I have some time still before I need to finalize anything. Sooner is always better, right? Christmas was lovely ... it was different this year because my older sister is now married so she had to split the day between her in-laws and our family, and my Grandma and Aunt were sick so they couldn't come to our house in the morning like they usually do ... and our house is in the final throes of a remodel so we didn't get a Christmas tree until Christmas Eve. But none of that really mattered, because we were all together after 2pm on Christmas Day, and it was wonderful. Have I ever mentioned just how much I love my family, and my growing extended family? Well, I do. A lot.

Earlier this evening my brother Robert and I were in the living room reading our respective books that (which?) we got for Christmas, and my mom came out and took pictures because it was just so special. Then she took a video, which I don't think I've ever seen her do before!

I LOVE being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment