Monday, December 27, 2010

Christine

DAY TWENTY-THREE: A PHOTO OF YOUR FRIEND AS A BABY


I'm wearing the red, and Christine has no pants on. I'm glad I actually have this picture, because it meant that I don't have to search facebook like a stalker for baby photos! Christine now lives in San Diego, and before yesterday I hadn't seen her in ... a long time! It may have been a year and a half! We grew up two houses away from each other, and would have sleepovers together, play in the big hole in the sand, fight over who got to be named "Jenny" when we played pretend games (and I always ended up being "Enny" ... we were weird kids ....), eat too much junk food ... and she would come over to the house I babysat at 7am for me to do her hair for her when she broke her wrist. True Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment