Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Catch Up

This photo challenge is taking much longer than anticipated because of the break I gave myself over Thanksgiving. So today is a catch up day. Ready?

DAY SIX: A PHOTO THAT MAKES YOU LAUGH


This is the first time that Lisa and I gave Valentino a bath. He looked like a wet rat and I find it hilarious.

DAY SEVEN: A PHOTO OF SOMEONE YOU LOVE


There are many people I love. But I had to go with my Grandma. She is simply amazing and I love her so much. And every time I talk to her on the phone she asks me about my love life. And she makes amazing egg salad sandwiches. 

DAY EIGHT: A PHOTO OF YOUR FAVORITE BAND/MUSICIAN


Carrie Underwood. Favorite. 

DAY NINE: A PHOTO OF YOUR FAMILY


That's everyone. L to R: John Herndon, Me, Robert, Dad, Amy (John's fiancee), John, Mom, Kathrene Herndon, Ange, Joey (Ange's boyfriend who probably shouldn't technically be here but it's the best I can do...). I love my family. I love the extensions our family is gaining. Kathrene chose a wonderful husband, and John has chosen a wonderful almost-wife. 

Last one.
DAY TEN: A PHOTO OF YOU AS A BABY


I don't have any pictures of me on my computer of when I was a little baby, but I was pretty young here ... I'd guess around 4. Angenette is on the left, and I'm holding my doll Melody. I had an abnormally large head as a child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment