Friday, July 23, 2010

Valentino, our latest addition

Now, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty certain I'm sick. It's just a cold, but it's the kind of cold that knocks you out pretty hard. Stuffy nose, headache, fatigue, sneezing ... all the normal "cold" symptoms. It's just really annoying, especially in July. And no one likes to hear a nose being blown. Gross. You can blame a particular individual with whom I work for this cold; she blew her nose and breathed right next to our communal pizza. Classy, eh?

In other news, there isn't much to say. Oh, well, Lisa got a puppy. He was born May 1st, and his name is Valentino. **Note: Lisa and Tino and I are a little family, so the three of us will heretofore be referred to as "us" or "we" or the like. So, just don't get confused.** When we first brought him home he was adorable, and the perfect puppy. He just hung out with us and slept and did cute little puppy things, like cock his head to the side if we whined or barked or sneezed. THEN, he got comfortable. He'll randomly get these little bursts of energy and whiz all around the apartment at light speed for no reason, or he'll try dozens of times to jump up on our couch (it's about a foot and a half high probably, and he's succeeded once), he'll chase our feet when we walk, he'll use anywhere as a toilet, he'll get tangled in our hair, he bites all the furniture no matter how many times we smack him (gently) and yell NO! BAD BOY! BAD TINO! NO! NO! NO! Sometimes it's really exhausting. Today, all Lisa and I wanted to do was eat our homemade guacamole (which was pretty delicious, if I do say so myself!) and watch SATC, and little Terror Tino was racing around trying to get on the couch and chewing stuff and being bad. He's still adorable though, and 100% worth it.

I still need a dresser. My room is filled with piles of my stuff, and there's a pathway to my bed and Carizza's bed. It's kind of bad. Oh well, she doesn't mind ... I hope!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment